Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On Centerville, IN and Dear Friends

So, it's a blizzard ya'll. Literally. It is 8:52pm on Tuesday evening and we are hunkered down for the night and probably tomorrow as well. Work is canceled and the city is pretty much shut down, so who am I to complain? I've got my computer, some wine and nowhere to be, so all is well.

I wanted to share a few pictures with you from the beautiful weekend Scott and I had in Centerville, IN. David and Sara, two of my friends of ten years have moved there and purchased a nearly 200 year old house. The town is sleepy, but the property is stunning... hardly like Indiana and maybe more like New England.

In addition, they happen to have the cutest and sweetest son by the name of Oskar. He is darling and we had such a fun time hanging out with him, sledding, playing and eating. Times like these are just generally good for the soul and I am thankful for them.


















2 comments:

  1. omg. These photos are are so adorable it makes my heart hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one of Scott and Oskar - awesome.

    ReplyDelete