Friday, March 25, 2011

On a Switch

Hey All,

I finally took the plunge and made the switch to Tumblr. Like many before me, I've realized that blogger is highly unwieldy, so it is time to make the switch. I think a lot of the way in which I blog lends itself better to Tumblr as well.

Now, Tumblr does make me a bit reluctant because I think sometimes micro blogging can be lazy blogging, but I promise to continue to supply substantive posts (assuming you think that is what I have been doing) despite my move. But, I believe there will be a lot more content incorporating things I find of interest rather just my specific posts. I also am trying to figure out how to integrate Twitter, but I'm not quite there yet. Maybe soon.

So, this is not goodbye but rather "check me out over here, instead!"

Http://davinyoungs.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment