Tuesday, November 9, 2010

On Video again.

You may remember quite some time ago I made an investment in a proper video camera for purposes of recording my vocal happenings etc. Well, not to go on and on about my new camera but upon it's arrival I spent some time this Saturday playing with the HD video feature. Ugh! Why did I not make this purchase much sooner? Check out the quality. I'm super stoked about what is in my future as a result of this great tool.



Now, I'm no piano player so try to forgive me for that but I've been thinking a lot about jazz standards lately, because every once in a while I get hired to sing them... and the truth is, I love them. Body and Soul is one that I learned in high school choir and it is incredible how these tunes stick with you. I'm happy to have them in my musical vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment