Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On Eating Well - The Publican

Last night, I was reminded of the fact that I eat incredibly well. Scott and I made our way over to The Publican, which for my money is about as spot on as a restaurant gets. But wait, "aren't you a vegetarian?" you ask? Well, yes, but I'm totally on board with the farm food experience, and the publican has enough veggie options to keep this boy happy.



The pickles have been a highlight for me, both times I've been to the restaurant (the first being my birthday last year) and last night I had the most delicious corn in the world. This was accompanied by a delicious white Alagash. Scott enjoyed the Schnitzel.

I must tell you, I'm simply obsessed with summer. Al fresco dining, extra time, fantastic company and delicious food. These things make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. Ferealz, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment