Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On Bag Lust: The Weekender

For those of you who know me quite well, you're probably aware that I have a thing for bags. I have quite a few, but seemingly never the right one?

I do use many of my many bags, mostly for day to day items carrying to and from work or rehearsal or? But, recently I've been lusting after a bag that would be perfect for a weekend away or even a day or two more. Of course, J. Crew came to my rescue.

Let me tell you one quick story about this bag before I show it to you. I bought this bag online. I received it in the mail, but then a 25% discount became available to me. So, I returned the bag in store. Then, came back a week or so later and repurchased it... ending up with the exact same bag. I shouldn't admit these things, but I found it to be both amusing and embarrassing.

Anyway, check it out.







I gotta say, these colors are what got me. I love the brown leather and gold hardware with the khaki green. It also made of very high quality. The stitching is very nice and the bag is canvas, so of a light weight. I am super pleased with this purchase and especially glad that in the end I paid 25% less.

I'm excited to have this bag accompany me on my trip to Charlottesville, VA over Thanksgiving. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment