Monday, October 11, 2010

On Red Shoelaces

The following is a post about shoes that I love that probably should have died a long time ago. I just can't give them up, so as a result I recently had them resoled at the Village Cobbler. The truth of the matter is, I love getting shoes resoled. Few things feel quite as gratifying as when something that is old once again feels new. So, I did just that to these little puppies and gave them new life as far as walking goes. Now visually speaking, they still needed a kick.

I originally had the red shoe lace idea with some other kicks that have red stitching. I thought it would give them a nice little jolt, but upon purchase of said shoelaces I decided that these dead buggers could use the rebirth. The result was quite pleasing.



No comments:

Post a Comment