Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On a Wedding in the Woods

I'm going to do this right away because my days seem to keep getting stolen away from me. Well, stolen might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it is nearly fall you know and that is when life seems to happen at hyper speed.

The short of it is that we had a wonderful time in the Upper Peninsula. The cabin was everything I imagined (and more!) (thank you, Sauna!) and the wedding was such a delight. Have you ever seen two people, so in love, just staring each other down with such joy in their eyes? Well, this was that sort of thing. So much love and affection and friends and woods and isolation, which was actually kind of magical for a wedding. These are some pics of the actual wedding.















The truth of the matter is, Robin is very dear to me and seeing her get married was particularly special. I've had many people in my life get married, but non who I've known quite so long and been so consistently close to for so many years (18!) This was different and I was privileged to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment