Thursday, June 17, 2010

On an Old Portfolio

I must confess, I'm not taking any pictures these days. There is no grand reason, it just seems like my life isn't pointed so regularly in that direction, but I have no doubt that it will be soon. Especially given the many wooded places I anticipate being this summer. (You know my fascination with the woods.

In the meantime, I've been spending some time scanning old images and have been reminded how incredible it is that time moves so quickly. This becomes especially apparent when you have so much documentation, as I do. I happened across what was an old portfolio of images and was immediately reminded of why I thought each was special. Even though almost none are in my current arsenal (I was much more graphically oriented then), I still very much like them all.)
















No comments:

Post a Comment