Friday, June 11, 2010

On my Duluth Pack

A few weeks ago, I blogged about finding a proper backpack for the summer, work, and bicycling. After much thought and research I decided upon the Duluth Pack, Scout Pack. When I placed the order, I immediately received a personal email from the store letting me know that pack was out of stock, but they would be making it within the week and send it on my way. Despite my impatient self being irritated that I couldn't get it right away, I was pleased to know that a handmade pack would be arriving at my doorstep shortly.

Well, yesterday was the day and boy am I pleased.









Clearly, this is made to last. I purchased the waxed pack as I wanted it to deflect water. Overall, it is the perfect size. It will hold my lap top, or a change of clothes, or some magazines and lunch... or maybe even some magazines, beach towel and sunscreen? I think it is going to work out quite well.

Well done, Duluth Pack.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We are so glad you are happy with our pack. Lifetime Guarantee on all craftsmanship. Thank you for choosing us and I hope you will consider us for all future purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate your fine craftsmanship.

    ReplyDelete